This guide covers the latest Cinema HD update and how to install it on any Firestick or Fire TV device.
Cinema HD has been officially updated V2.4.1 which contains additional providers (links) for films along with various error corrections.
The official changelog for version 2.4.1 can be found after updating the application, which we show below.
Cinema is one of the most popular streaming apps among Amazon Firestick, Fire TV and Android device users.
Since this app is not available in Google Play Store or Amazon App Store, users need to sideload this app Jailbreak a Firestick.
Cinema HD APK offers thousands of Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries and more. You can find this app in our list of the best APKs.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Yeah IPTV does not own or operate any IPTV services or streaming applications. We do not host or distribute applications. We do not verify that IPTV services or app developers have the correct license. The end user is solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, add-on or service mentioned on our website.
For a 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV recommends WIRE vidgo.
Cinema HD V2.4.1 update
After the previous update (V2.4.0), Cinema HD appeared to have been shut down due to the distribution of copyrighted works without consent.
So if you decide to use this streaming application, you should JUST used to watch public domain movies and TV shows that are not protected by copyright.
Anytime an unverified application is updated, one of the first things to check for viruses/malware before installation is.
This can be done by scanning the Cinema HD 2.4.1 APK file via VirusTotal.
As you will see in the image above, no virus/malware has been flagged in this APK file.
However, this doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t still protect ourselves while using this unverified streaming application.
We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified streaming apps.
A VPN provides you with an anonymous IP address and encrypts your connection to the internet so that you cannot be identified by the app developer and other third parties.
How to update Cinema HD
Below are steps to update Cinema HD on any Amazon Firestick or Fire TV device.
1. Install the Downloader app from your app store (Amazon or Google Play) and enable apps from unknown sources in your device’s settings.
If you haven’t already, please read the following tutorial that walks through this simple process.
How to install Downloader app
2. Start downloader.
3. Click on the URL box and enter the following Downloader code and click Go – 94387
- This shows from the official source of Cinema HD APK
4. Wait for the app to download.
5. Click Install.
6. After installing the app, click Open.
7. Click Allow.
8th. click Accept.
9. The change log
10 That’s it! You have successfully updated Cinema HD to the latest version on your Firestick or Fire TV device.
Note: If you were previously signed in to premium services within Cinema HD such as Real Debrid or Trakt, you will need to sign in again after the update.
Below are some of the previous Cinema HD APK updates. Many of these update logs were found on application launch and on various forums.
Previous 2.4.0 update
- Added more categories, including Trakt’s featured lists
- Fixed many vendors
Previous 220.127.116.11 update
- Fixed many vendors
- Added Season Pack support for Real-Debrid, AllDebrid and Premiumize
Previous 18.104.22.168 update
- Load links faster
- Fix many bugs
- Remove broken links
Previous 2.3.5 update
- Remove limit requirement for premium server option
- Disable the Rotate Premium Links option by default
- Optimize source code
Previous 2.3.4 update
- New: Remake settings screen
- Resolve premium links to the corrected filename
- Added option to show default opening screen
- Make the resume cancelable
- Add back the option to sort favorites by last viewed
- Bug fixed: app crashed/forced when playing movie from series guide
Previous 2.3.1 update
- Remove Novel Ads banner
- Added option to disable auto-generated background color
- Remove bad links
- Fixed bugs: Unable to focus torrent item in torrent manager on Firestick
Previous 2.3.0 update
- Use a password to restrict categories or deny searches
- Add option: Show Seasonal Specials
- Bug fixed: Favorites cannot be toggled from TV Movies All with the air mouse
- Bug fixed: RD links are not recognized on the first searches
- Add Season Pack
- Add torrent manager
- Bug fixed: Unable to focus user torrents on Android TV
For more information about Cinema HD and possible future updates, watch the video below.
frequently asked Questions
Has Cinema HD been updated?
Yes, Cinema HD has recently been updated to V2.4.1 which includes additional sources (links) for movies along with various bug fixes.
What is the latest version of Cinema HD?
As of this writing, the latest version of Cinema HD is V2.4.1.
Is Cinema HD legal?
Since Cinema HD is an unverified application, we cannot verify if the app is legal to install and use. However, we can be sure that some content provided may be illegal to view. To make sure you’re not streaming illegally, make sure you only watch movies and TV shows that are open to the public.
Is Cinema HD safe?
Yes. After scanning the latest update with VirusTotal, the software did not find any suspicious files or malware in the APK file.
However, you should always use a VPN to protect yourself from third-party app developers, hackers, your ISP, and others.
What devices can this streaming app be installed on?
Cinema HD can be installed on countless devices including Amazon Firestick, the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://yeah-iptv.com/