IPTV or Internet Protocol Television is a popular way to stream live TV channels, movies, TV series and more worldwide. Unlike traditional cable and satellite networks, it uses the internet to deliver TV content, meaning you can stream your favorite content anywhere, anytime, as long as you have an internet connection. So, the process of setting up the IPTV on Philips TV is simple and can be done with any reliable method that works better for us from the methods listed below.
Different methods to add IPTV to Philips TV
Below are the methods you can use to add IPTV to Philips TV:
- Install IPTV from Play Store
- Install IPTV from Philips App Store
- Install IPTV with external sources
Install IPTV on Philips TV from Play Store
1. Turn on your Philips TV and press the button home button on your Philips TV remote control.
2. Go to Load game and enter IPTV Smarter via the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the search results, select the IPTV Smarter app and select To install.
4. Wait for the installation to complete and launch the IPTV Smarters app.
5. Enter the Username, password and M3U URL of any IPTV provider.
6. Click Add User and enjoy streaming live TV channels on your device.
Install IPTV from Philips App Store
1. From your Philips TV’s home screen, navigate to app store.
2. Search for Net TV and select from the suggestion list apartment.
3. Choose install/retrieve, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the Net TV App and watch your favorite content on Philips TV.
Install IPTV with external sources
1. Turn on your PC and start the browsers.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV apk and select a trusted site from the results.
3. Click download apk, and the app will be downloaded to your PC.
4. Connect a USB to your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the drive and connect it to the USB port on the Philips Smart TV.
6. Go to on your Smart TV settings and click device settings.
7. Dial Security & Restrictions. Choose Unknown sources and activate it.
8. Now move the IPTV apk file from the USB connected to your TV to the Smart TV.
9. Open the APK file and select To install. The IPTV app will be installed on your Smart TV.
10. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app and click hamburger icon on the home screen.
11. Dial remote playlist in the menu and click the + icon in the top right corner of the screen.
12. Click Add M3U URL from the options.
13 am Add M3U URL window, enter the Playlist name as your IPTV provider.
14. Enter the Vendor M3U URL in which Playlist URL field and select Add to.
15. The IPTV content will be loaded and you can watch IPTV content on your Philips TV.
IPTV is a great way to stream lots of content for less. You need to use IPTV player to stream the content from IPTV providers. There are many IPTV players available for your Philips TV and you can use any of the players to stream the content.
On your Philips TV, you can use the VPN service while streaming on the IPTV to ensure data security as IPTVs may be illegal. Make sure you use the best VPNs that serve the purpose, some of which include ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://yeah-iptv.com/