Top-rated IPTV review: How to stream Firestick, iOS and Smart TV – Yeah IPTV
First Class IPTV is a renowned IPTV provider offering over 2,300 live TV channels, video-on-demand content and more. The channels are available in different categories like sports, music, kids, entertainment, movies and more. The basic plan of this IPTV allows 2 connections under a single account, and the subscription would cost $15. You can stream the content provided by the IPTV in SD and HD quality. It has stable servers and you can stream IPTV content without lag or freezes. This IPTV is compatible with Android, Firestick and more.
Why use VPN for premium IPTV?
Whether IPTV is legal has yet to be clarified. This is why you need to use VPN when streaming live TV channels or any other content over IPTV. With a VPN, you can hide your IP address and location from others and remain anonymous. It is also very useful to bypass geo-restriction set by countries restricting IPTV and allows you to stream IPTV in those countries.
Subscription Price of First Class IPTV
First Class IPTV has several subscription plans to choose from. The plans offered by IPTV are:
|To plan||number of connections||Price|
How to subscribe to premium IPTV
1. Go to on your smartphone or PC The official website of First Class IPTV.
2. Scroll down to subscription section, select the to plan you want and click on that To plan.
3. On the Cash page, enter yours E-mail, card information and other details and select Counting.
4. You have now subscribed to this IPTV and your account credentials will be emailed to you.
How to stream premium IPTV on Android devices
1. Turn on your Android device and open the Play Store app.
2. Search for Smart IPTV Xtream Player, and choose from the list of suggestions apartment.
3. Click To install. The app will be installed on your device.
4. Launch the Smart IPTV Xtream Player app.
5. Enter yours Smart IPTV Xtream Player username, password and M3U URLand choose registration.
6. Start streaming your favorite live TV channels on your Android device.
How to watch premium IPTV on Firestick
1. Select the Find tab on your Firestick home screen and click Seek.
2. Enter downloaders in the search bar with the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the apartment from the search results and click Download.
4. Downloader app will be installed on Firestick. Then return to the home screen.
5. Go to settings and select My FireTV.
6. Click developer options and select Install unknown apps.
7. Select the downloaders app from the available apps and activate it.
8. Now navigate to applications section and launch the Downloader app.
9. Enter the URL of the OTT Navigator IPTV apk in the URL field and click walk.
10. The app will download to your device and select To install.
11. After completing the installation, open the OTT Navigator IPTV app.
11. Enter the Premium IPTV credentials and enjoy watching IPTV content on Firestick.
Here’s how to get top-notch IPTV on Kodi
1. Launch the Kodi app from the home screen and select TV on the menu.
2. Click Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Select the Configure Possibility.
4. Click General and select location.
5. From the drop-down menu, select the Remote path (Internet address) and click OK.
6. Select the M3U playlist URL option and enter the M3U URL Premium IPTV.
7. Dial OK.
8. Click Enable. Choose channels and stream your favorite channels on Kodi.
How to stream premium IPTV on iOS devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and go to App Store.
2. Tap search bar and type 247 IPTV.
3. Select the official from the results apartment and click Receive.
4. Wait for the installation to complete and open the 247 IPTV app.
5. Enter the Username, Password and M3U URL of First Class IPTV.
6. Choose registration. The IPTV content will be loaded and you can watch IPTV content on your iOS.
Here’s how to watch premium IPTV on Windows and Mac PCs
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC media player apartment
Note: If you don’t have the VLC app, you can download it from the official website.
2. At the top left of the menu bar is a media Possibility; choose it.
3. Select from the available options Open the network stream Possibility.
4. On the open media select window network.
5. On the network protocol section, enter the M3U URL of First Class IPTV and click To play.
6. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your PC.
Here’s how to get premium IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Intelligent IPTV App on your Smart TV with the app store.
2. Open the Smart IPTV App and write it down MAC address on the screen.
3. Visit Smart IPTV official website from your other devices.
4. Choose my list on the menu.
5. On the MAC Enter the field MAC addressand enter the in the URL field M3U URL of First Class IPTV.
6. Click Send. You can now stream live TV channels on your Smart TV.
How to stream premium IPTV on MAG devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and start it settings Possibility.
2. Choose system settings from the available settings and click server.
3. Choose portals. Type Premium IPTV in the name section of Portal 1.
4. Enter the IPTV M3U URL in the Portal 1 URL section and click Send.
5. Once the reboot is complete, you can start streaming live TV channels, movies and TV series on your device.
If you have any problems with the IPTV, you can contact customer service. In order to contact them, you need to visit the official website and go to the Contact Us section. Then you need to fill out the contact form and send your request. You will get a response from them within 3 business days.
First Class IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider. It offers Live TV Channels, Movies, TV Series, PPV and many other content that you can stream on your device. With this IPTV you can subscribe to a maximum of 5 connections and you will not receive a refund.
Unfortunately, there is no First Class IPTV apk file available for download.
You can solve the IPTV not working issue with the following methods:
1. Verify that the credentials are correct
2. Uninstall and reinstall the IPTV app
3. Check your internet connection
4. Try another IPTV player app
5. Check if the IPTV servers are down
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://yeah-iptv.com/