This IPTV review features Beast TV IPTV This includes 9,000+ live channels, VOD, connection and much more for $16.00 per month.
There are thousands of IPTV Services and Beast IPTV is one of the most popular names of all time. This is an alternative to traditional cable packages.
Is Beast IPTV Safe to Use? Is Beast IPTV legal? What channels does Beast IPTV have? We answer these questions and more in this article.
Beast IPTV is an IPTV service that hosts over 9,000 live channels in different categories.
Their standard package costs $16.00/month and includes International, Sports, PPV, Entertainment, News and other channel categories.
This pack includes one connection, but you can get more during registration if you prefer.
It can be installed on any Android powered device including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield and more.
For those unfamiliar with IPTV services, IPTV stands for “Internet Protocol Television”. In other words, live TV over the Internet.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: IPTV WIRE does not own or operate any IPTV services or streaming applications. We do not host or distribute applications. We do not verify that IPTV services or app developers have the correct license. The end user is solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, add-on or service mentioned on our website.
For a 100% legal IPTV service, IPTV recommends WIRE vidgo.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend using a VPN with these unverified IPTV services. Please see the link below for more information.
Best VPN for IPTV
Below is information about this IPTV service including channels, categories, prices, settings, registration, installation and more.
A NOTICE: Beast’s original IPTV service was discontinued a few years ago. You can visit our news article below for more information about it.
Beast IPTV shut down – what happened
Although the review described below is an updated version, the service is still popular!
Beast IPTV Highlights
- Over 9,000 live channels
- Plans start at $16.00/month
- VOD options for movies and TV shows
- A connection with the standard plan, but can get more
- VPN Friendly
- Not blocked IP location
- Major sports channels
- Popular News Networks
- catch up
- Favorites manager
- External player support
- International Channels
- M3U URL
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Available for use on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices
- Compatible with popular IPTV players
- Accepts credit/debit and PayPal for payment
- Customer support via online contact form, live chat and email
Beast IPTV Channels
As mentioned, Beast IPTV offers over 9,000 live channels on its standard plan starting at $16.00/month.
These channels come in a variety of categories such as Entertainment, Sports, Kids, International, Music and many more.
This IPTV service even offers options for PPV, major sports channels, adult and other offers that are not included in some services.
There’s also a basic electronic program guide (EPG) for those who prefer that layout.
Beast IPTV offers different subscription plans for new users.
These plans vary in price based on the length of a subscription and the number of connections.
Your connection subscription plans include the following:
- $15.99/month for 9,000+ channels, VOD and 1 connection
- $25.99 for 3 months and 9,000+ channels, VOD and 1 connection
- $49.99 for 12 months and 9,000+ channels, VOD and 1 connection
Their subscription plans for two connections include the following:
- $19.99/month for 9,000+ channels, VOD and 2 connections
- $29.99 for 3 months and 9,000+ channels, VOD and 2 connections
- $59.99 for 12 months and 9,000+ channels, VOD and 2 connections
Their three-connection subscription plans include the following:
- $23.99/month for 9,000+ channels, VOD and 3 connections
- $45.99 for 3 months and 9,000+ channels, VOD and 3 connections
- $79.99 for 12 months and 9,000+ channels, VOD and 3 connections
Note: We always recommend paying monthly for any IPTV service! Don’t lock yourself into year-long plans as services sometimes go offline.
How to register for Beast IPTV
Before you can use Beast’s IPTV service, you need to register for an account on their website.
A NOTICE: As mentioned, the original Beast IPTV website went offline a few years ago, but this revamped version still works.
1. Visit the official website of the service – https://beasttipv.us and scroll down for subscription plans.
Note: We recommend using a VPN when registering for IPTV services as their servers may be insecure.
Important: After registering, check the email address you used for a confirmation email.
This confirmation email contains account login information, installation instructions, and other important details.
After installing the Beast IPTV application on your streaming device, enter your account credentials on this screen.
How to install Beast IPTV
Beast IPTV can be installed on several popular streaming devices.
This includes Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets and any device running the Android operating system.
Since Beast IPTV provides M3U URL, you can use this service with IPTV players like IPTV Smarters, TiviMate, Perfect Player and others.
You can also install the standalone application if you don’t want to use an IPTV player. To do this, you must first install the Downloader app on your device.
Use our downloader guide below for more information on how to do this.
How to install sideload downloader app
A NOTICE: To install the application for this service, you need to register for a subscription on the official website.
IMPORTANT: Before using this IPTV service, we recommend that you register with a VPN to hide your online activity.
Add channels to favorites
One of the best features of the Beast IPTV service is the ability to add channels to favorites. Some live TV services do not have this feature.
Follow the steps below to add channels to favorites within this service.
1. Find any favorite channel and press and hold the OK button.
2. You will notice a star icon next to the channel.
3. Return to the channel category list and click Favorites.
4. Note that your selected channel is now in your favorites!
5. If you want to remove a channel from your favorites, hover over a channel and hold the OK button on your remote control and click Remove from Favorites.
That’s it! You can now add/remove channels to favorites within this IPTV service.
How to add an external video player
Another great feature of this IPTV service is the ability to add external video players.
In the example below we show how to integrate an external player into Beast IPTV.
1. On the home screen, click Settings.
2. Choose External Players.
3. Click Add Player.
4. Choose which player you prefer. For this example we used MX Player.
5. Click Add.
6. That’s it! You can now integrate external video players with this IPTV service.
For more IPTV options, check out our popular IPTV service reviews below.
Overall, Beast IPTV is one of the most famous IPTV services in recent years, providing a large number of channels for a cheap monthly price.
Beast TV IPTV FAQ
What is Beast IPTV?
Beast IPTV is an IPTV service that offers live channels at an affordable price.
What channels does Beast IPTV have?
This IPTV service has 9,000+ channels across multiple categories including News, Entertainment, Sports, International and more.
How much does Beast IPTV cost?
This IPTV service costs $16.00/month for the standard plan with one connection. Additional plans are also available.
What devices can this IPTV service be installed on?
This IPTV service can be installed on any device running the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://yeah-iptv.com/