Ezee Streams Review: How to Stream on Firestick, iOS, and Smart TV – Yeah IPTV
Ezee Streams is an IPTV service provider with 16,000+ live TV channels, VOD, PPV and more. It has more than 65,000 movies and TV series as video-on-demand content, including genres like romance, action, comedy, adventure, fantasy, horror and more. The live TV channels contain content from multiple countries like UK, USA, Canada, France, Russia, Spain, Japan, Brazil, Panama and more. The TV channels include categories like kids, religion, lifestyle, entertainment, movies and sports and more. It brings you some of the best wildlife channels in the world. You can stream the live TV channels in SD, HD, FHD and 4K. You can stream IPTV on Android, Smart TV and more.
Why you need VPN for Ezee Streams
VPN is necessary when it comes to streaming IPTV content. It can create an encrypted network to protect your data and privacy. You can use VPN to bypass all restrictions and stream the content in countries where IPTV is restricted. There are quite a few VPNs on the market. You can try using premium VPNs like NordVPN, Private Internet Access VPN, and more.
Ezee Stream’s subscription price
Ezee Streams offers you three subscription plans to choose from, namely:
How to subscribe to Ezee streams
1. Start the on your smartphone or PC browsers.
2. Search for ezee streams, and select from the search results official site.
3. Navigate to Choose plan for you section, select your plan and click select plan.
4. On the Cash page, fill in all the necessary details and select Place an order.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and exit subscription process.
6. Your account will be activated within 12 hours and you will receive the account details by email.
How to Stream Ezee on Android Devices
1. Start your Android device and go to the Play Store app.
2. Tap search bar and type IPTV Pro.
3. Select the apartment from the results and select To install.
4. Once the installation is complete, open the IPTV Pro app.
5. From the home screen, select the Menu icon and click on it More.
6. Click on the + icon in the top right corner of the screen.
7. Dial Add URL on the window that appears.
8. Enter the Ezee Streams M3U URL and tap OK.
9. The content will load and start watching your favorite IPTV content on Ezee Streams.
How to watch Ezee streams on iOS devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for IPTVX and choose the apartment from the suggestion list.
3. Choose Receive to install the app on your device.
4. Start the IPTVX app and use those Login credentials for Ezee Streams Sign in.
5. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on your device.
How to get Ezee Streams on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click Seek, and type in the search bar downloaders.
3. Select from the list of available apps downloaders apartment
4. Choose download, and the app will be installed on your Firestick.
5. Go back to the home screen and navigate to settings.
6. Choose My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader.
7. turn on the toggle to allow access to install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Start the downloaders app and enter the URL of the Tivimate IPTV apk in the apk bar.
9. Click walk to download the IPTV apk file on your Firestick.
10. Choose To install to install the IPTV app on your device.
11. Open the TiviMate IPTV app and click Add playlists on the home screen.
12. Click Enter URL and enter the Ezee Streams M3U URL in the specified section.
13. Watch your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
How to stream Ezee Stream on Kodi
1. Open the code app on your device and click TV on the home screen.
2. Choose Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list.
3. Click Configure and select General.
4. Choose settings and choose Remote path (Internet address) from the drop down box.
5. Click OK. Choose M3U playlist URL from the available options.
6. Enter the Ezee Streams M3U URL in the space provided and click on it OK.
7. Dial Enable and click channels under categories.
8. The IPTV channels will be loaded and enjoy streaming your favorite channel.
How to watch Ezee streams on MAG devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and select settings.
2. Choose system settings and click server.
3. Click portals. Enter Ezee streams in the portal 1 name.
4. Enter the IPTV M3U URL in the URL of Portal 1 and select Save on computer.
5. Your device will reboot and start watching IPTV content on your MAG device.
How to get Ezee streams on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma 2 device and go to settings.
2. Choose Setup > System Network Devices > Set up adapters.
3. Click settings and write them down IP address that appears on the screen.
4. Install Putty app on your PC from official website and launch the app.
5. Enter the IP address Enter and select in the provided field telenet.
6. Click Open and set the Default login as root.
7. Enter the Ezee Streams M3U URL Enter and select in the provided field reboot.
8. Click Enter.
9. Your device will reboot, stream the live TV channels and more on your Enigma device.
How to Stream Ezee on Windows and Mac PCs
1. Turn on your PC and open the VLC media player apartment
2. On the home screen, click media available in the menu bar at the top left of the screen.
3. Click on the Open the network stream Possibility.
4. On the open media select window network.
5. Please enter a network URL Enter the field Ezee Streams M3U URL and click To play.
6. You can now stream live TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Ezee Streams on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch it app store on the home screen.
2. Search for iptv smarter, and select the official app from the search results.
3. Choose To install, and the IPTV app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Ezee Streams username, password and M3U URL.
5. Click Add User.
6. The IPTV content will be loaded, select the content you want and enjoy streaming on your Smart TV.
- US BEIN Sports
- US ESPN Sports
- US NFL
- US NHL
- US music
- US CW
- AF kids
- UK HD Movies
- BG music
- IT film
- IT eagle
- FI music
- ARE children
- EXYU Pink Media
- and more
Ezee Streams offers you several ways to contact customer service in case of problems. You can contact customer support via contact form, WhatsApp and email with the details available on the official website.
Ezee Streams is quite a popular IPTV provider. On this TV you can stream movies, series, live TV channels and more. The content provided by IPTV comes from different countries around the world. You can stream the content on multiple devices, but not at the same time.
Yes, it offers a 3 hour or 24 hour free trial period.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://yeah-iptv.com/