IPTV Streamer is a powerful and easy-to-use M3U URL IPTV player. You can stream live TV channels, movies, TV series and other content from IPTV providers on this IPTV. It allows you to manage your playlist and categorize channels differently. You can also save your favorite channels and movies in the personal playlist section so you don’t have to search the TV guide to find them again. This IPTV has an attractive menu and based on the resolution, the screen display is automatically scaled. You can stream this IPTV on Android, iOS and more.
Features of IPTV Streamer
- You can stream videos from protocols like HTTP, RTMP, RTSP, TS and more.
- It supports EPG and M3U URL playlists.
- It allows you to download playlists from URL or Dropbox.
- You can manually add, delete, edit, copy, copy or move a channel to other playlists.
- Allows adding, editing, deleting and sorting playlists by preference.
Why Use VPN for IPTV Streamers?
The reason for using a VPN for IPTV streamers is that we don’t know if IPTV is legal or not. So when streaming IPTV, use the best VPN to hide your IP address and location from others. This allows you to remain anonymous and avoid legal problems. It is also used to bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in locations where IPTV is restricted. Some of the best VPNs are ExpressVPN, Private VPN, IPVanish VPN and more.
IPTV Streamer subscription price
IPTV Streamer is free and you don’t need a subscription. If you feel that the features already available are not enough, you can try getting the Pro version available as an in-app purchase.
How to Install IPTV Streamer on Android Devices
1. Open your Android device and select Play Store from the menu.
2. Click on the search bar and type IPTV streamer.
3. Select the apartment from the results and click To install.
4. The app will be installed on your device and the IPTV Streamer app will be launched.
5. Select the Hamburger icon on the start screen and click Offerer.
6. Enter the M3U URL of any IPTV provider in the specified section.
7. The content will load and start streaming IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Download IPTV Streamer on iOS Devices
1. Start your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for IPTV streamer and select that apartment from the search results.
3. Choose Receive, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the IPTV app and click the Menu Symbol.
5. Click Offerer and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
6. Enjoy watching live TV channels on your device.
How to Get IPTV Streamer on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and go to Find Tab.
2. Choose Seek and enter downloaders in the search bar.
3. Select from the suggestion list apartment and click Download to install the app on your device.
4. Press the home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Choose settings and click My FireTV.
6. Choose developer options and select Install unknown apps.
7. Click on the downloaders app and enable it to allow installing apps from unknown sources on your Firestick device.
8. Start the downloaders app and enter the IPTV streamer URL in the URL area.
9. Choose walk to download the app to your device and click when the download is complete To install.
10. Wait for the installation to complete and open the IPTV app.
11. Click on the hamburger icon and select Offerer.
12. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider and watch your favorite live TV channels on your device.
How to Install IPTV Streamer on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and type that IPTV Streamer apk on the browser.
2. Select a trusted website from the search results and click Downloader apk.
3. The apk file will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Connect the USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart tv.
6. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to settings.
7. Click device settings and select Security & Restriction.
8. Choose Unknown sources and activate it. move the IPTV apk file from USB to Smart TV.
9. Open the file and click To install. Once the installation is complete, launch the IPTV app.
10. Enter the M3U URL of any IPTV provider and enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Download IPTV Streamer on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and from the Start screen open the browsers.
2. Search for bluestacks, and select the official website from the results.
3. Click Download to download Android emulator on your PC.
4. Open and select the Android emulator file To install.
5. Wait for the installation to complete and launch the BlueStacks app.
6. Sign in with your Google user account and start the Load game App on the home screen.
7. Click on the search bar and enter IPTV streamer.
8. Select and choose app from the suggestion list To install.
9. The app will be installed on BlueStacks and opened IPTV app
10. Select the Hamburger icon and click Offerer. write the M3U URL of the IPTV provider.
11. Watch your favorite content on your PC.
How to Get IPTV Streamer on Kodi Devices
1. Turn on your device and download the Which App.
2. Install the Which App on your device and once the installation is complete, open the Kodi app.
3. From the home screen, select the settings symbol on the menu.
4. Click system settings under settings.
5. Choose addons and enable Unknown sources.
6. Click Yes in the warning pop-up window.
7. Back to settings and select file manager.
8. Choose Add source and click none.
9 am Enter the paths or browse for the media locations section, enter the Source media URL.
10. Click OK. Enter your repository name in the Enter a name for this media source Section.
11. Dial OK and then go back to the home screen.
12. Choose addons and select that Open box icon.
13. Click To install From Zip File and select your repository from the list.
14. Select the zip file and click OK to install the repository on your Kodi.
15. Click Install from repository and select the repository you just installed.
16. Choose Video Addons and click the IPTV streamer Add on from the list.
17. Click To install The add-on will be installed on your Kodi.
18. If you want to stream the content with the new add-on, click addons on the home screen.
19. Select the Video add-on and open the IPTV streamer add-on.
20. Enter the IPTV provider Details and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
IPTV Streamer customer support is available 24/7. You can contact them if you have any problem with the IPTV. Use your browser to visit the official website and the “Contact Us” section. Enter your name, email address, IPTV problem and click send message. It will take at least 2-3 business days to get a reply.
IPTV Streamer is a popular IPTV player that allows you to stream live TV channels, VOD and more. You can stream the content from any IPTV provider on this app. It has a very good user interface. It also doesn’t offer any content and users should contribute their content. Likewise, there are many reliable IPTV players such as Xtream IPTV Player and Neutro IPTV Player that allow you to access any popular IPTV from compatible devices.
Yes, there is an IPTV apk file to download.
No, you can use IPTV to stream content from IPTV providers for free. Only if you need additional features you need to subscribe to IPTV pro.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://yeah-iptv.com/