Starly Streams IPTV is an IPTV service provider with content from different countries worldwide. It has 18,000+ live TV channels, 45,000+ Movies & TV Series (VOD), PPV and more. You can stream content without freezing or stuttering issues. You can also stream the content in SD, HD, and FHD quality. It doesn’t block your IP, which means you can stream IPTV content from any device. It also has a stable uptime of 98%. The channels come from categories like Music, Entertainment, Movies, Religion, Kids and more. You can stream live sports channels from around the world in HD. This IPTV is compatible with Android, Smart TV and more.
Why use VPN for Starly Streams IPTV?
IPTV is considered illegal in many countries and in order to stream IPTV without getting into legal trouble, you need to use VPN. VPN can help you create a private network where you can store your data and protect your privacy. It also helps you stay anonymous while streaming IPTV by hiding your IP address and location from relevant departments. When it comes to VPN, try premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and ProtonVPN.
Starly Streams IPTV subscription price
Below are the subscription plans offered by Starly Streams IPTV
|To plan||number of connections||time||Price|
How to subscribe to Starly Streams IPTV
1. Visit from any of your devices The official website of IPTV.
2. Navigate to IPTV Subscription Plansselect the plan you want and click buy now.
3. On the Configure pagefill in the required details and select Continue.
4. On the Rating and Checkout Pageclick on Cash.
5. Fill in all the details and select complete Order.
6. Once you have completed the payment, you will receive your account details by email.
How to Watch Starly Streams IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and launch the Play Store.
2. Search for IPTV Pro and select the official app from the search results.
3. Choose To install. Once the installation is complete, click Open.
4. Click on the Hamburger icon and select More.
5. Tap the + icon on the screen and select Add URL.
6. Enter the M3U URL of Starly Streams IPTV in the space provided and click OK.
7. The IPTV content will be loaded and you can stream live TV channels on your Android.
How to get Starly Streams IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, click find tab and select Seek.
2. Enter downloaders in the search bar with the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the official from the suggestion list downloaders apartment
4. Click Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. Go back to the home screen and select settings.
6. Choose My FireTV and click developer options.
7. Select Downloader app and turn on the switch.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of OTT Navigator IPTV.
9. Click walk to download the app on Firestick.
10. Choose To installand the app will be installed on your Firestick device.
11. Start the OTT Navigator IPTV App and enter the M3U URL by Starly Streams IPTV.
12. Watch your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
How to stream Starly Streams IPTV on iOS devices
1. Turn on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV and select the app from the results.
3. Click Get install the app on your iOS device.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and select it menu icon.
5. Choose remote playlist and select that + icon available at the top right of the screen.
6. Choose Add M3U URL on the window that appears.
7. a Add M3U URLenter Starly Streams IPTV in the playlist name.
8. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV in the Playlist URL section. Click on Add to.
9. Enjoy watching IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Watch Starly Streams IPTV Android TV and Nvidia
1. Turn on your Android TV and go to Apps on the home screen.
2. Select from the available apps Play Store app.
3. Enter TivoliMate IPTV in the search bar and select the app from the search results.
4. Choose To install to install the app on your device.
5. Launch the Tivimate IPTV app and click Add playlists.
6. Click Enter URL and enter the M3U URL.
7. You can now stream the content available on the ITPV to your Android TV and Nvidia.
How to Stream Starly Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and go to app store.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters and select the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click Install/Getand the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username Passwordand M3U URL by Starly Streams IPTV.
5. Choose Add User and stream your favorite IPTV channels on Smart TV.
How to get Starly Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and start the VLC media player app.
2. On the VLC Media Player home screen, click media in the menu bar.
3. Choose Open the network stream under media.
4. Click network in the “Open Media” window.
5. Enter the M3U URL in the Network Protocol section.
6. Click To play. The content will be loaded into your media player app.
7. You can now stream IPTV content on your PC.
How to watch Starly Streams IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. From the Kodi home screen, click TV Menu.
3. Choose Enter add-on browser and Select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Click Configure and select that General option.
5. On the location optionselect remote path (internet address).
6. Click OK. Click on that M3U playlist URL.
7. Enter the M3U URL of your IPTV and select OK.
8. Select Activate PVR IPTV Simple Client.
9. Click channel under Categories and enjoy streaming the channels on Kodi.
How to stream Starly Streams IPTV on MAG devices
1. Select on your MAG device settings on the home screen.
2. Choose system settings and click server.
3. Click portals. Enter Starly Streams IPTV as the name of Portal 1.
4. Under Portal 1 URL, enter the M3U URL by Starly Streams IPTV.
5. Choose Save on computer. Once the reboot is complete, you can start streaming the live TV channels, movies, and other content to your MAG device.
This IPTV offers you customer support that is available 24/7. Whenever you encounter any problem with the IPTV, you can contact customer service to solve your problem. You can contact them using the contact form on the official website. You can also contact them via email or phone.
Starly Streams IPTV can stream various channels, movies and TV series with good quality. It has stable servers that allow you to stream the content without any glitches. With the help of IPTV Players, you can stream IPTV provider content on any device including Firestick and more.
No, there is no free trial period offered. But it offers a 24-hour trial period for $1.
The official URL for this IPTV service is https://yeah-iptv.com/